Trained peer counselors provide FREE financial counseling and presentations for current K-State students on:
- Creating your personal college financial plan
- Budgeting and saving
- Credit use and debt management
- Student loan planning and repayment
- Transitioning to work after college
- Understanding job offers and employment benefits
- Identity theft
Would you like to meet with a peer financial counselor? Sessions are available in-person, online via Zoom or by telephone. Indicate which you prefer.
Would you like a financial workshop for a student group?
Want to learn more money tips and tricks!
Check out our financial BLOG!
We are a proud partner of K-State's Wildcat Wellness Coalition which focuses on student development of 8 dimensions of wellness: spiritual, physical, environmental, emotional, intellectual, social, occupational and financial wellness.